Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns to Magic Kingdom® Park on select nights Nov. 8 – Dec. 20, 2013. Enjoy live entertainment, festive fireworks and a jolly holiday parade at this winter celebration.
- Castle Dream Lights on Cinderella Castle – Magnificent icicles seem to form instantly over the parapets and towers of the royal palace, as lights wink and shimmer to a medley of heartwarming Disney tunes.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade – Wave to favorite Disney pals and princesses in a holiday parade brimming with cheer,
- Celebrate the Magic – Enjoy a holiday version of the nighttime show that transforms Cinderella Castle into a piece of living art
- Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season – Brilliant white lights explode in the air above Cinderella Castle in this breathtaking music and fireworks show.
- Jungle Cruise – Now Sailing as Jingle Cruise – Experience a holiday adventure stuffed with seasonal shenanigans from stem to stern.
- Totally Tomorrowland Christmas – Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski and Stitch fight holiday doldrums across the galaxy in this jolly musical revue
- Celebrate the Season Show – A jubilant musical spectacle with Mickey Mouse and friends
- Complimentary hot cocoa and cookies
- A magical snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Meet-and-greet opportunities throughout Magic Kingdom Park with favorite Disney Characters
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will take place Nov. 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21, 22 and Dec. 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 from 7 p.m. – midnight. A separately priced ticket must be purchased to attend. Please check with the Guest Services Desk in your Downtown Disney® Area hotel to purchase tickets.
Holidays Around the World at Epcot
Ring in the season as World Showcase at Epcot® comes alive with holiday traditions from around the globe! From Nov. 29 – Dec. 30, 2013, Epcot is transformed into an international Yuletide extravaganza with festive decorations and live entertainment.
Share in the sights and sounds of some of the world’s greatest holiday festivities. Cultural storytellers throughout World Showcase tell the legends and lore of the holiday season and the pavilions are dressed in festive traditional holiday décor so that you can enjoy the sights and customs that are celebrated across the world. A stroll around the promenade may put you face-to-face with the good-hearted witch La Befana, known in Italy for filling children’s shoes with treats, or the jolly gift-bearer Father Christmas in the United Kingdom Pavilion. Los Tres Reyes Magos (or The Three Wise Men) tell Guests about Christmas season traditions in Mexico. There are meet and greets with Santa and Mrs. Claus in the American Adventure Pavilion, plus other legendary icons who share messages of goodwill. And celebrations of Kwanzaa and Hanukkah are showcased as well.
A holiday tradition in sight and sound, Candlelight Processional is a joyous retelling of the Christmas story as told by a celebrity narrator accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and a glorious mass choir. Candlelight Processional is a wonderful way to share the magic of the season with family and friends.
This special holiday event is held nightly at the America Gardens Theatre at 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. Due to its popularity, Candlelight Processional performances fill up quickly so plan to get to the theatre early.
Schedule of Candlelight Processional Narrators 2013:
- 11/29–12/1 Gary Sinise
- 12/2–12/3 Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/4-12/5 Ashley Judd
- 12/6-12/7 Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/8-12/10 Sigourney Weaver
- 12/11-12/13 Dennis Haybert
- 12/14–12/16 James Denton
- 12/17-12/19 Edward James Olmos
- 12/20–12/22 Trace Adkins
- 12/23–12/25 Steven Curtis Chapman
- 12/26–12/28 Blair Underwood
- 12/29–12/30 Amy Grant
*Entertainment is subject to change without notice. Inclement weather may affect outdoor entertainment.
Plus, experience a special holiday presentation of Illuminations: Reflections of Earth – the stunning nightly fireworks, laser and water show.
The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
Marvel at millions of glittering lights perfectly synchronized to holiday music during The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios® Nov. 8, 2013 – Jan. 5, 2014. Share in this awe-inspiring seasonal treat for the entire family. It’s truly a mega-watt spectacle for the eyes with colorful wreaths, twirling carousels, flying angels, Santa and his reindeer and swirling snow flurries.
Plus, this year you can become part of the show with Glow with the Show Ears, programmed to light up at key moments of the show. Glow with the Show Ears are available for purchase at select Walt Disney World® Resort merchandise locations.
Mickey’s Jingle Jungle Parade
Holiday spirit meets safari style during Mickey’s Jingle Jungle Parade at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park Nov. 7, 2013 – Jan. 5, 2014. This music-filled celebration offers a seasonal twist to the popular Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade. Enjoy a harmonious mix of holiday wonderment, colorful creatures and festive music as Mickey and his friends parade through the park. It’s an unforgettable holiday adventure for all ages! Mickey’s Jingle Jungle Parade is included with Theme Park admission.
Celebrate the holiday season with at Walt Disney World® Resort. It is a holiday celebration your family will not want to miss!